You've got several options for planning a trips on CDTA, including online trip planners, mobile device applications, and by telephone.
CDTA uses Google Transit on the front page of our website. You can use it to: Google Trip Planner
Here are directions for using the trip planner on the front page
- Enter (origin) starting point (Building address, Street intersection, Landmark, station)
- Enter your destination point (Building address, Street intersection, Landmark, station)
- Select either departure time from your starting point (origin) or arrival time at your destination. Then, enter the time and date you want to depart the starting point (origin) or the time and date you want to arrive at you destination in the pull down menus.
CDTA Trip Planner
The CDTA trip planner is linked to our internal planning system so it is always up to date and available.
Plan your trip using the CDTA Trip Planner
CDTA Customer Information Center
You can get travel information from the CDTA Customer Information Center by calling (518) 482-8822.
- CDTA's Call Center is open seven days a week:
- Monday - Friday (6:00am - 7:00pm)
- Saturday (8:00am - 6:00pm)
- Sunday (8:00am - 6:00pm)
- For faster service, be ready to give your starting point and destination and the day and time at which you wish to travel.
New York 511
NY511 is New York State's official traffic and travel info source. Whether you drive or take public transit.
Try it now (www.ny511.org)