“CDTA Monthly Onboard Rider Experience (MORE) Survey Giveaway” (The “Sweepstakes”) Official Rules
The Sweepstakes is sponsored and administered by CDTA (the “Sponsor”). The Sweepstakes can be altered or ended at any time without notice.
- PROMOTION PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on April 1st 2017 and ends at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on March 31th 2018 (“Promotion Period”).
- HOW TO ENTER: During the Promotion Period, either visit http://2017RiderSurveyCDTA.questionpro.com or receive this survey from a Fact Finders, Inc. Research Interviewer while using CDTA bus services and complete a survey. At the conclusion of the survey you will have an opportunity to provide information to enter the “Sweepstakes”. Entries must be complete in order to be eligible. Entries must be received by 11:59pm ET on the last day of the month prior to the drawing. Limit one (1) entry per survey. Limit one (1) survey per day per person, with a maximum of five (5) entries per month.
- HOW TO ENTER FOR FREE WITHOUT MAKING A PURCHASE: Hand print your name, complete address, zip code, daytime telephone number, including area code, on a 3” x 5” piece of paper and mail it in a #10 envelope to: “MORE Survey c/o CDTA – Free Entry”, 110 Watervliet Avenue, Albany NY 12206. Entry requests must be postmarked and received by March 31th 2018. Limit of one (1) entry request per postmarked outer envelope up to a maximum of one (1) entry request per person, per seven day period, during the Entry Period. Entry requests mechanically reproduced or made in any fashion other than as specified herein are void. No metered mail, copies, facsimiles, or mechanical reproductions will be accepted.
- ELIGIBILITY: This contest is open to legal U.S. residents who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Employees of CDTA (along with contractors, affiliates and subsidiaries) and their families are not eligible. Void where prohibited by law.
- RANDOM DRAWING: Winners will be selected in a random drawing each month among all eligible entries received during the prior month. Drawing will occur on or about the first day of each month or business day following each month. Odds of winning are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received during the prior month. Winners will be notified by phone, mail, and/or email, at Sponsor’s discretion.
- PRIZES/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (ARV): At least 12 per annum – One (1) per month Grand Prize Winners – One (1) eligible winner will be selected each month of the Promotion Period to be awarded a free 31-Day Frequent Rider Navigator pass (value $65). Unclaimed prizes may not be awarded. All applicable federal, state, and local taxes, if any, on prizes, and any other fees and expenses not specified associated with receipt or use of the prize are the sole responsibility of the prize winners. Limit one (1) prize per person, household, or address regardless of how many entries submitted. For the first month’s drawing for April 2017 CDTA may award two (2) additional prizes: One (1) winner will receive a CDTA Gift Bag (value $100) and one (1) winner will receive a $25 Gift Card for a Capital Region restaurant, business, or sports/entertainment venue (value $25), to be determined by CDTA.
- Grand Prize winners will be notified directly and required to respond to the Sponsor within ten (10) days after first notification attempt. If prize notification or prize is returned as non-deliverable, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected. No correspondence will be acknowledged. No cash equivalents, substitutions or transfer of prize permitted except that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event that an offered prize is unavailable. Subject to all federal, state and local laws/regulations. All entrants agree to hold harmless and release of Sponsor and Sponsor Affiliates; and all others associated with the development and execution of this sweepstakes from any and all liability with respect to or in any way arising from this sweepstakes; participation in any sweepstakes-related activity; and/or delivery/misdelivery, acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of a prize, including, but not limited to, liability for personal injury, bodily injury (including wrongful death or disability), damage to property, and damage or loss of any other kind. Acceptance of a prize shall be construed as and signify the winner’s agreement and consent that Sponsor may use the winner’s name, voice, likeness and/or prize information, without limitation, for promotional purposes without further consideration, review, approval or payment, where allowed by law. Participants hereby grant CDTA a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide license to broadcast, publish, store, reproduce, distribute, syndicate, and otherwise use and (along with their names, voices, performance and/or likenesses) in all media now known and later come into being for purposes of trade or advertising without further compensation. Participants represent and warrant that they have full legal right, power and authority to grant CDTA the foregoing license and if applicable, have secured all necessary rights from any participants in, and contributors to, their entry in order to grant such a license. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer or in administration of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, mutilated or illegible entries nor for electronic transmission errors resulting in incorrect collection of entry data, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor or presenter on account of technical problems or any combination thereof. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the affected portion of the Sweepstakes and select the winners by random drawing from among all eligible entries received from all methods combined up to the point of the action taken by the Sponsor.
- WINNERS LIST: The names of the winners may be obtained by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope by May 1st 2018 to: Fact Finders Survey c/o CDTA, 110 Watervliet Avenue, Albany NY 12206.
- Sponsor: CDTA, 110 Watervliet Avenue, Albany NY 12206.