The HR Manager supports the CDTA mission by working with leaders across the business to ensure CDTA is a great place to work for all our employees. Our team achieves results by being innovative, driven, collaborative and trustworthy. This role is both hands-on and strategic and provides expertise in the areas of Recruitment, Employee Relations, Workforce Planning, and Employee Retention.
- Manage the hiring process for all CDTA vacant positions. Provide monthly headcount reports to stay on top of needs and analyze trends so that proactive decisions can be made
- Be a credible activist for our employees, our HR Department, and our organization. Exert influence to create positive change and proactively mitigate and resolve employee issues
- Partner with all departments to understand and collaborate on strategic goals
- Proactively identify opportunities and assess improvements to the employee experience and partner with management to develop and implement innovative and lasting solutions
- Be a leader throughout CDTA. Advise, mentor/coach and guide all levels of management to develop positive employee engagement capability and leadership skills
- Build credibility and trust among employees. Resolve employee concerns through compassion, a systematic approach, clear documentation, and follow-through
- Partner with the business to build engaged, high-performing teams
- Ensure that CDTA is promoting and fostering a healthy culture filled with diversity, equity and inclusion for applicants, employees, partners, and customers
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in relevant work experience
- 5+ years’ experience in an HR role such as employee relations, recruiting, compensation, training or HR project management or program implementation
- SPHR, PHR or SHRM certification preferred
- Experience objectively coaching employees and management through complex, difficult, and emotional issues
- Ability to provide guidance, support, and leadership to direct reports
- Applied knowledge of federal, state, and local laws and statutes for employment. Thorough understanding and hands-on application of internal and external HR principles, concepts, practices, and standards
- Demonstrated experience in organizational development, change management, coaching and communications
- Demonstrated ability to effectively partner with all levels of the organization and positively influence teams
- Proven planning and organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to handle multiple tasks
- Outstanding written and verbal communication; must be a clear, concise, and persuasive communicator
- We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefit choices including paid time off, paid holidays, medical, dental, and vision plans to choose from, NYS Retirement System Pension and a variety of ancillary benefits…..but more importantly we’re a Great Place to Work!
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the link below:
At CDTA, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. CDTA believes that diversity and inclusion among our employees is critical to our success as a company, and we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
Job Description PDF: cdta_hr_manager_-_final_11-22-21.pdf