Imagine being part of a team that ignites breakthroughs in employee learning! That’s the key focus for CDTA’s Training & Development Manager! With a strong background in leadership and employee development, this hands-on role designs, develops, and delivers high impact learning experiences to strengthen the development of our employees.
A Day in the Life.....
- Be Creative: You’ll have the opportunity to design and implement all aspects of our employee professional development function. By reviewing current programs and strategizing with our management team, you’ll ensure linkages between training and company mission and goals
- Best in Show: By collecting data on employee performance, analyzing training program results, and keeping up on industry trends, you’ll create and enhance curriculum for our diverse employee audiences. This will ensure that learning delivery methods produce timely, relevant, applicable, and fun content for all participants.
- Building Relationships: Whether you are meeting with employees interested in our Career Development program, brainstorming with managers to deliver key learning initiatives, or collaborating with our external providers, you’ll match their needs with our business strategies in a way that delivers lifelong learning throughout the organization.
- Igniting Excitement: As the “Super Admin” for our learning management system, you will provide expert support, guidance, tracking and system oversight for CDTA.
- Knowledge and experience designing, developing, and delivering engaging learning modules focused on leadership, team, and individual professional development using adult learning principles. This requires a bachelor’s degree in education, organizational development, industrial/organizational psychology, leadership development, human resources, or a similar field with 3+ years of relevant work experience.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and influence all levels of an organization.
- Expertise in developing and delivering dynamic and engaging content in various training modes and methods (classroom, hybrid, e-learning, blended learning, training manuals, quick reference guides, etc.)
- An excellent understanding of key business drivers to link training initiatives to business strategies.
Compensation and Benefits
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefit choices including paid time off, paid holidays, medical, dental, and vision plans to choose from, NYS Retirement System Pension and a variety of ancillary benefits…..but more importantly we’re a Great Place to Work!
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com or apply through the link below
At CDTA, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. CDTA believes that diversity and inclusion among our employees is critical to our success as a company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
Job Description PDF: training_and_development_manager_description.pdf