Route(s) 712, 719, 11, 114, 117, 125, 18, 233, 353, 451, 452 due to Service Changes Effective Sunday, May 27, 2018
- Route #114 (Madison / Washington) Increase weekday frequency to 20 minutes between 6:30am – 10:00am and 1:30pm – 6:00pm
- Route #114 (Madison/Washington) Will no longer directly serve Fuller Road and Western Ave. The route will travel directly between Crossgates Mall and Collins Circle (UAlbany) in each direction using Washington Avenue Extension.
- Route #117 (Guilderland/Colonie Crosstown) Will now include a direct connection to Collins Circle (UAlbany) from Fuller Road.
- Route #712 (Harriman Campus/Patroon Creek) Will no longer directly serve Fuller Road and Western Ave. This route will travel along Washington Avenue Extension in each direction between Crossgates Mall and Collins Circle (UAlbany), and stop at Crossgates Commons.
- Route #233 (Albany/Schodack)Westbound trips starting at 10:30am and 12:40pm will be eliminated. Eastbound trips starting at 9:49am and 11:59am will now terminate at Hudson & Broadway.
Timing Adjustments: Minor time adjustments will be made on the following routes to improve connections and reliability. Please check schedules to verify arrival and departure times.
- Route #11 (UAlbany Shuttle)
- Route #18 (Delaware Avenue)
- Route #117 (Guilderland/Colonie Crosstown)
- Route #125 (Clinton/Sand Creek)
- Route #353 (Scotia / Mount Pleasant)
- Route #451 (Ballston Spa/West Saratoga via East Ave & Lake Ave)
- Route #452 (Skidmore College/Wilton Mall via Downtown Saratoga)
- Route #719 (Altamont /Voorheesville)
You can download all PDFS by clicking here.
For more information regarding these service changes, please call (518) 482-8822 to speak with a customer service representative.