Do you enjoy driving and working with the public? If so CDTA could be the employer of choice for you!
- Valid NYS Class B PERMIT OR LICENSE with good driving record, with full Passenger endorsement & no restrictions on Air Brakes
- A minimum of 5 years Class D auto driving experience.
- Clean background check
- NO DWI, DWAI, DUI, DUAI, within last 10 years
- NO more than 5 pts on license
- Ability to pass 19A medical examination and Federal drug test
- Excellent Customer Service skills are a must
- Must be able to work additional hours and varied days including weekends & holidays. Flexibility is a must!!!
Guaranteed 2 days off each week
We offer a paid training program, job stability, opportunity for FT advancement after training, and an excellent benefits package.
A complete benefits package including: Health, vision, dental and life insurance, earned vacation leave, paid holidays, pension plan and attendance bonus program.
Starting salaries of $18.90 hr, with an increase potential to $27.00 in 18 months and ability to achieve quarterly attendance bonus.
APPLICATIONS CAN BE FILLED OUT AT WWW.CDTA.ORG UNDER "EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES"
It is the policy of the Capital District Transportation Authority (CDTA) to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, CDTA will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. EEO Officer - Stephanie Belokopitsky (518) 437-8383