CDTA has an immediate opening for a Customer Service Representative. This position is responsible for the daily operation of our customer services and sales window. This position will report to the Manager of Customer Service
- Provide function of selling all fare products through CDTA Sales Office. This includes management/handling of cash, personal information and fare products
- Ability to assist with call center operations as needed
- Respond to customer inquiries covering CDTA Route Service, Fare Products, etc. This will include work with CDTA’s internal customer management program.
- Assist with promotion of marketing and sales campaigns as a normal course of business at CDTA’s primary sales outlet
- Provide customers with Navigator Half Fare ID cards once eligibility has been identified and approved
- Provide daily reconciliation of cash draw(s) in accordance with all policies, practices, and reporting documents as required
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent. College coursework in a business related field preferred
- At least one year in person customer service experience (telemarketing will not be considered experience)
- At least one year of cash register experience to include the processing of bank credit and debit cards.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Ability to multi-task a variety of direct customer service functions
This is a full-time union position. $15.60 per hour to start. CDTA offers full medical, dental and vision as well as NYS Deferred Compensation options, Vacation Time, Sick Time and Paid Holidays.