CDTA is seeking full time Service Technicians (Bus Cleaners) to maintain transit buses in the Capital District. This includes cleaning and servicing our vehicles as well as maintenance of our physical locations. CDTA offers a paid training program and an excellent benefits package. Complete benefits package includes: Health, Vision, Dental, Life Insurance, earned Vacation Leave, Paid Holidays, Pension Plan and Potential Attendance Bonus earned at top rate.
Starting salaries of $17.31 hr, with increase potential to $20.36 in 18 months with ability to achieve quarterly attendance bonus of $400.00 at top rate.
- Valid NYS “Class B” PERMIT OR LICENSE with good driving record, (With ability to pass road test), with full Passenger endorsement & no restrictions on Air Brakes .
- A minimum of 3 years “Class D”” auto driving experience.
- High School Diploma or GED is REQUIRED
- Ability to pass medical examination and Federal drug test
- Must be able to work additional hours and varied days including weekends & holidays. Flexibility is a must!!!
- We offer a paid training program, job stability, opportunity for advancement after training, and an excellent benefits package.
This is a Union environment in association with the Amalgamated Transit Union, Local 1321
It is the policy of the Capital District Transportation Authority (CDTA) to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, CDTA will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. EEO Officer - Stephanie Belokopitsky (518) 437-8383