Why and When Should I File A Complaint (Comment) With CDTA?
You should file a complaint with CDTA after experiencing any on street or customer service problem (For Example)
- Bus does not come on time
- Incorrect fare is charged
- Bus operator was not professional or courteous
- Difficulties with a reservation or trip time (STAR)
- Difficulties with / at a CDTA Facility
Complaints are taken seriously and our staff is devoted to their investigation and resolution by contacting customers within 10 business days or less. That is our pledge to you the customer.
How Do I File A Complaint (Comment) With CDTA?
Complaints can be filed in one of three ways:
CDTA’s Customer Service Center
Monday – Friday, 6:00AM to 7:00PM
Saturday, 8:00AM to 6:00PM
Sunday/Holiday, 8:00AM to 5:00PM
Telephone: (518) 482-8822
CDTA Customer Service Center
Attn: Marketing Department
85 Watervliet Avenue
Albany, NY 12206
What Information Should I Include In My Complaint (Comment)?
Your complaint (Comment) should be filed as soon as your experience, and should include as much information as possible. Please try to include things like:
- Your name and contact information (address/telephone/e-mail)
- The date, time, and location of the event you are complaining about; (Route Name, Route Number, Direction of Travel)
- A summary of the problem and the issues it caused for you
- Your preference on how you want to be responded to (ie. telephone call, written or other).
What Happens Once My Complaint Is Filed?
1. Your complaint is entered into our computer system that tracks problems for CDTA and its providers.
2. It is forwarded to the appropriate department for review, follow-up and action (if required).