Effective Sunday, August 27, 2017
Service and Frequency Adjustments:
- Route #11 (UAlbany) Regular schedule back in service for the start of the UAlbany academic year; Reroute of service using new stops at SEFCU Arena and UAlbany Campus Center; Will no longer use the shelter at UAlbany Social Science Building.
- Route #12 (Washington Avenue) Weekday frequency will increase to every 8 minutes between 2:00 pm-6:00 pm.
- Route #370 (Troy-Schenectady) Service rerouted at Rivers Casino and Mohawk Harbor Complex. Bus Shelter on Harborside Drive will new the boarding location.
- Route #712 (Harriman Campus/Patroon Creek) New routing terminates at Central Avenue and Quail Street stations; Additional 7:44 am westbound and 4:15 pm eastbound trips have been added.
Route #763 (Albany-Schenectady) Service rerouted at Rivers Casino and Mohawk Harbor Complex; Bus Shelter on Harborside Drive will new the boarding location.
Cohoes Service Changes:
- Route #746 (Columbia Street/VanSchaick Island) Service will be eliminated
Route #802 (Cohoes Shuttle) New service connecting multiple neighborhoods to Cohoes Middle School and High Schools will begin the new school year.
Timing Adjustments: Minor time adjustments will be made on the following routes to improve connections and reliability. Please check schedules to verify arrival and departure times.
- Route #22 (Albany-Troy-Watervliet)
- Route #182 (Troy-Cohoes-Latham-Albany)
- Route #370 (Troy-Schenectady)