New Service Highlights Latest Round of Changes
ALBANY, NY (August 19, 2019) CDTA will implement a new round of service changes effective Sunday September 1, 2019. Highlighting the changes is new Sunday service on the #114 which will operate from 8:00am to 9:00pm, an increase in frequency on the #12 to every 15 minutes after 10:00pm on Friday and Saturday nights, and frequency will be increased on the #182 on Saturday's between 11:00 am and 5:00pm on Saturday. The full list of changes can be found below.
- Route #12 (Washington Avenue) – Increase service frequency to every 15 minutes after 10pm on Friday and Saturday nights.
- Route #22 (Albany – Troy via Watervliet) – Add a 4:40am southbound trip from Downtown Troy on weekdays.
- Route #114 (Madison Avenue – Washington Avenue) – New Sunday service will operate from 8:00am to 9:00pm.
- Route #182 (Troy – Albany via Cohoes and Latham) – Service frequency will be increased to every 50 minutes on Saturdays between 11:00am and 5:00pm
- Route #716 (Mt. Hope – Albany South End) – The 3:14pm southbound trip will be eliminated. Customers can use the Route #805 from Clinton Square.
- Route #117 (Guilderland – Colonie Crosstown) – Will no longer operate to UAlbany/Collins Circle from Fuller Road. Buses will remain on Fuller Road between Central Avenue and Western Avenue.
- Routes #125 (Clinton Avenue – Sand Creek Road) and #355 (Schenectady – Colonie) – Trips will now begin and end at the Colonie BusPlus Station.
- Route #530 (Exit #26 Park & Ride – Via Port Mall) – Buses on this route will now turn left on Broadway from State Street, serving the Kiernan Plaza stop.
Timing Adjustments: Minor time adjustments will be made to several routes to improve connections and reliability. Please check schedules to verify arrival and departure times.