June 2019: Service Changes
Service Changes Going into Effect Sunday, June 16, 2019
Trips to be Discontinued:
- Route #22 (Albany/Troy via Watervliet) – Weekday trips departing from the Northeast Career Planning entrance at 3:40pm have been discontinued. Service options remain available on Route #22 at Broadway and Menands Road every 10 minutes between 3:00pm – 7:00pm.
- Route #452 (Skidmore College/Wilton) – Weekday trips starting before 7:30am will be discontinued.
- Route #452 (Skidmore College/Wilton) – Sunday service frequency will be reduced to every 70 minutes. Weekday and Saturday service during the summer will be reduced to every 65 minutes. Regular service will resume on September 1, 2019.
Summer Schedule Adjustments:
Trip and frequency adjustments will be made for the duration of the summer, with regular service resuming when schools reopen. Please review specific schedules to insure your travels remain uninterrupted.
- Route #11 (UAlbany Shuttle)
- Route #12 (Washington Avenue)
- Route #286 (Troy/Wynantskill)
Minor time adjustments will be made on the following routes to improve connections and reliability. Please check schedules to verify arrival and departure times.