Service Changes Effective Sunday, January 21, 2018
- Route #11 (UAlbany Shuttle) – Regular schedule will resume following an intersession schedule.
- Route#737 (Corporate Woods/Airport) – New AM & PM peak trips between Downtown Albany and Corporate Woods. There will be an additional 7:15am trip westbound along with new 5:00pm & 9:15pm eastbound trips.
- Route #803 (North Albany Shuttle) – New service connecting multiple neighborhoods and providing access to Albany International Center.
- Route #87 (Beman Park) Reduced trips directly serving Hoosick Road, Market 32 Plaza. Direct access to Market 32 plaza now occurs every other trip. Please check the schedule to verify your trip time.
Minor time adjustments will be made to improve reliability on the following routes. Please check new schedules to verify arrival and departure times.
- Route #22 (Albany-Troy-Watervliet)
- Route #214 (Rensselaer-3rd Street-Amtrak)
- Route #224 (Albany-Troy-Rensselaer)
- Route #370 (Troy-Schenectady)
- Route #763 (Albany-Schenectady)
- Route #802 (Cohoes Shuttle)
For more information regarding these service changes, please visit www.cdta.org or call (518) 482-8822 to speak with a customer service representative. Join the conversation on Facebook (RideCDTA), Twitter (@CDTA), Instagram (@RideCDTA), YouTube (CDTA), and LinkedIn (Capital District Transportation Authority).